[Commotion-dev] Setting masq & MTU values correctly with OLSRd SmartGateway

Preston Rhea prestonrhea at opentechinstitute.org
Tue Aug 6 20:37:28 UTC 2013

A quick context update to that: I just noticed from looking at the
Zabbix dashboard that the node stopped recording data right at the
time I got kicked off of it. I just sshed in and ran 'ps' to see if
zabbix_agentd was running on the node but it wasn't, so I restarted
it.

So I guess the lesson, which I should have known anyway, is that you
have to manually start the zabbix agent; it won't start on startup. We
should keep this in mind whenever we restart nodes.