[Commotion-dev] Nature of Commotion download links on website?

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Mon Aug 26 02:35:18 UTC 2013

It would be great to have pre-built stable releases of openwrt somewhere,
as I have been bitten a few times by the ephemeral nightly builds of
openwrt, and would like to avoid having to build everything myself.

On that note, and related to the hostapd bugs recently discussed, can one
of you throw me a "good" hostapd package?  I am finding that the latest
builds of openwrt have a nasty bug that shows up especially when we have
two mesh extenders in wifi range of each other.  I want to see if hostapd
is to blame.

Paul.