[Commotion-dev] mesh workshop in NYC

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Thu Dec 12 14:28:33 UTC 2013

This would be a different workshop than a community mesh workshop.  The idea
is to entirely focus on the adhoc side of it, so the desktop and mobile
clients, and applications that work on mesh alone (IMing, voip calling, our
p2p app/file sharing, etc).  We want to get the participants all set up with
the adhoc tools as as quickly as possible, so we'd have a basic pre-prepared
mesh at the workshop location.

So far its Diana and me on the planning of the workshop.  We're still working
on the length and exact format.  If it ends up being longer format, then I
think it could make sense to have a part that covers working with the wifi
routers, like the Tunisia materials.

.hc