[Commotion-dev] mesh workshop in NYC

hello at ninabianchi.com hello at ninabianchi.com
Thu Dec 12 14:58:30 UTC 2013

We (The Work Department) did work on some of this last year and of course, the Construction Kit, which was the foundation for the Tunisia workshop.

I'd be interested in joining this conversation. I'm currently working on a few new projects that will require thinking through the applications and what it would take in terms of development. I'd also like to continue building kits that make this planning process open and collaborative with the communities where they would be deployed.

Is there any chance I could join your call / conversation at some point? What's the timeframe for the workshop? If you're interested, we could talk logistics in more detail off the list, I'm at nina at theworkdept.com

Looking forward,
Nina