[Commotion-dev] MeshTether to the Play Store

Nat Meysenburg nat at opentechinstitute.org
Fri Feb 8 21:42:42 UTC 2013

Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at guardianproject.info> writes:
> Are you still up for adding Commotion MeshTether to F-Droid?  I can help you
> out with anything that comes up.

When MeshTether is ready to be distributed, I can help with getting it
onto F-droid. Though the process is simple as a I recall:

0: Set up a gitorious account if you don't have one.
1: Clone the F-droid app repo
2: Create and git add file with MeshTether's meta data (you can use
another file in the repo as a guide).
3: Commit and then push to your gitorious account
4: Submit a pull request to F-droid

Let me know if you want a hand with that.

~~nat