[Commotion-dev] OLSRd plugin for service discovery

Teco Boot teco at inf-net.nl
Mon Feb 11 16:29:19 UTC 2013

Blame me for P2PD, which was cloned from mDNS. I prefer a merge of mDNS and P2PD, maybe also with BMF. Not on my priority list.

@Dan: I welcome the TTL enhancement, can it be pushed to the olsrd repository?

Other topic: it would be nice if BMF had filters also (such as P2PD). BTW, I use BMF for pttdroid. Still some problems, maybe because BMF uses MPRs. I'll find out whats wrong. Needed patch on BMF for Android (tuntap control filename) is in next olsrd release.

Teco

Op 10 feb. 2013, om 15:39 heeft L. Aaron Kaplan het volgende geschreven: