[Commotion-dev] first test version of NetworkManager integration for GNU/Linux

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Tue Feb 19 02:48:59 UTC 2013

Ok, I've done a bunch more testing, and have it reliably working on two Linux
Mint/Maya aka Ubuntu/Precise machines.  I have been testing on a
Ubuntu/quantal machine, and its NetworkManager seems to ignore the channel and
hardcoded BSSID, so it tries repeated on channel 1 and fails.   arg...

Right now, it includes a pre-configured NetworkManager connection for
'commotionwireless.net'.  Are there any other mesh profiles that should be
included by default?

.hc