[Commotion-dev] [Compile] Android OLSRD-0.6.5.1

Will Hawkins hawkinsw at opentechinstitute.org
Thu Feb 21 04:55:38 UTC 2013

Hello Mateo,

Thanks for your interest in olsrd on Android. See my responses inline.

On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 22:13 EST, Matteo <matteo.danieletto at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I tried to compile the last version OLSRD-0.6.5.1 for Android how you suggested:
>
> make OS=android NDK_BASE=/path/to/your/android-ndk-r8 build_all

When you ran this command, did you replace '/path/to/your/android-ndk-r8' with the actual path to your local installation of the Android NDK?

> I think that it worked fine, but I didn't find the files arranged like in the precompiled version.

Do you mean that you did not find the files in the place where the precompiled version installs them?

> Do I have to arrange files into the directories like in the precompiled version or there are any mistakes?
> Moreover I didn't find the file ff. Is it necessary?

I'm sorry that I'm not able to read this from the context of your email, but are you attempting to compile olsrd for Android or the Mesh Tether application for Android? The answer to that will definitely help us debug!

Thanks again for your interest in the project. I hope that we can get you up and running quickly!

Will