[Commotion-dev] first test version of NetworkManager integration for GNU/Linux

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Tue Feb 26 18:06:09 UTC 2013

The issue that I had on Ubuntu/quantal was really related to the wifi driver
(broadcom binary blob wl.o).  I suspect that basically all issues with adhoc
are going to be related to flaky or bad wifi drivers or hardware.

I forgot to mention: the nm-dispatcher-olsrd script has no awareness of
whether a wifi device is USB, built-in, or whatever.  It just handles wifi as
wifi.  I haven't tested it on setups with multiple wifi devices, but I tried
to make the code work in that situation.

.hc