[Commotion-dev] Lab setup and initial test results

Andrew Reynolds andrew at opentechinstitute.org
Thu Jan 17 19:28:56 UTC 2013

Nothing of substance. They had a couple of USRPs out on the bench, but
we mostly focused on setting up the routers and learning to use the
software.

We're developing a laundry list of questions for future testing, though,
including how we might add a BTS or two to the setup. If you have any
specific questions we would be happy to pass them along.

-andrew