[Commotion-dev] Lab setup and initial test results

Andrew Reynolds andrew at opentechinstitute.org
Thu Jan 17 19:57:48 UTC 2013

Oh duh, modems. I had been thinking some kind of adb-style setup with a
phone and netbook but wasn't sure whether any of the developer toolkits
included programmatic dialing/pickup.

Regardless, that's why we didn't dive too deep into OpenBTS testing. It
seemed more productive to think through the testing scenario and
requirements, then start asking questions.