[Commotion-dev] SPAN Apps Published to Google Play

stoker mistr.stoker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 16:43:56 UTC 2013

>From the Manet Manager Google Play page:

"Requirements:
- Root access
- Kernel which supports wireless extensions (wext)
- Wireless device driver which supports ad-hoc mode (Broadcom works well)

Supported devices:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G SPH-D710
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-i515 (custom kernel)
- ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 (custom kernel)
- ASUS Nexus 7 (custom kernel)"

We haven't tested the Manet Manager on the HTC One X yet, but we
encourage people to try it out on their own devices.

Does the HTC One X have wext support built into the kernel?

Does the HTC One X wireless device driver support ad-hoc mode?

Let us know which version of the HTC One X you have (international /
US, carrier) and we can work with you to get SPAN up and running on
it.

- stoker