[Commotion-dev] commotion-mesh-applet v0.1 released!

Will Hawkins hawkinsw at opentechinstitute.org
Sat Jul 13 17:25:44 UTC 2013

Hey Hans!

Thanks for the note. I just wanted to confirm that I am reading your message correctly:

It continues to be possible to install the updated app through apt. There is a new option for installing from source using the setup.py script.

Is that accurate? If it is, this is pretty awesome.

Thanks for your work on this!
Will