[Commotion-dev] CGI process did not produce any results

Will Hawkins hawkinsw at opentechinstitute.org
Tue Jun 25 18:13:48 UTC 2013

I hate to say this, but I mispoke. I am still seeing this problem. It
might be the result of using a particular version of uhttpd for the
build of Commotion-OpenWRT that we are running on the testbed. I've had
no problem accessing these pages on the nodes that we are running in the
office that were built more recently.

Will