[Commotion-dev] iOS development

Andrew Reynolds andrew at opentechinstitute.org
Tue Mar 5 20:05:49 UTC 2013

Welcome aboard!

We haven't started any iphone development yet, so the biggest step would
be implementing a proof of concept in the form of a working olsrd build
for iphone.

We have a couple of developers on the list who are working on a mac
port. You may be able to crib some of their notes. I suspect, though,
that the biggest hurdle will be having to root the phone.

-andrew