[Commotion-dev] Device compatibility for Mesh Tether (and Serval?)

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Mon Mar 18 18:30:33 UTC 2013

Looks like this thread has prompted more detail to appear on the Mesh
Tether compatibility list.  Awesome!

I also added a blurb that the Motorola Atrix 2 probably would *not* work,
since it is (naturally) a completely different chipset than the Atrix 4G.
https://code.commotionwireless.net/projects/commotion/wiki/Commotion_Android_Supported_Hardware

Ben West
http://gowasabi.net
ben at gowasabi.net