[Commotion-dev] How to file issue on Commotion-OpenWRT luci theme - really really big font files

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Mon May 6 16:33:44 UTC 2013

For a follow-up, this trimmed-down theme seems to work on a node that I
just flashed with freshly compiled Commotion .  That is, there are letters,
colors, images, and functional buttons in the Quickstart UI.  Whoo-hoo!

However, I'm getting "cgi process did not produce any response" error at
the last step in Quickstart, whether select "Manual Configuration" or "Just
Make it Work," but my guess is that is unrelated to the luci theme.

--
Ben West
http://gowasabi.net
ben at gowasabi.net