[Commotion-dev] Commotion-splash ready to roll

Preston Rhea prestonrhea at opentechinstitute.org
Wed May 8 18:05:54 UTC 2013

Just, I remember a bug with the splash page lease limits that we
reported for like eight months, and never got resolved until the team
had to make it work for AMC ;)

You don't know until you know you know!

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Dan Staples
<danstaples at opentechinstitute.org> wrote:
> We should connect as many devices as we can to test it out. Since we
> aren't using bandwidth limiting, it theoretically shouldn't provide
> much of a burden on the router to have a lot of clients.
>
> On Wed 08 May 2013 12:48:51 PM EDT, Preston Rhea wrote:
>> For field deployments we'll need to make sure nodogsplash can handle
>> much more than 3 simultaneous leases. Let's test this on Friday. How
>> many leases can we get on a node at once?
>>
>> On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Dan Staples
>> <danstaples at opentechinstitute.org> wrote:
>>> Glad to hear you've had success with nodogsplash. I'm actually not
>>> using nodogsplash's bandwidth throttling, since it seems that it
>>> doesn't work anymore on Attitude Adjustment. I'll do some more testing
>>> today to see if there are any stability issues.

>>> --
>>> Dan Staples
>>>
>>> Open Technology Institute
>>> https://commotionwireless.net

> Dan Staples
>
> Open Technology Institute
> https://commotionwireless.net

--
Preston Rhea
Program Associate, Open Technology Institute
New America Foundation
+1-202-570-9770
Twitter: @prestonrhea