[Commotion-dev] OpenWRT trunk r33202 does PSK-encrypted adhoc on ar71xx

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Thu May 9 19:07:17 UTC 2013

Bumping this thread.  Below is more info about the original patch that
appeared to get ball rolling on IBSS-RSN encryption.  There is also contact
info for Antonio Quartulli, who seems to be a good person to ask about
issues with nodes not reliably authenticating themselves upon joining an
encrypted mesh.

https://lists.openwrt.org/pipermail/openwrt-devel/2012-January/013509.html

*Antonio Quartulli* ordex at autistici.org
<openwrt-devel%40lists.openwrt.org?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BOpenWrt-Devel%5D%20%5BPATCH%5D%20mac80211%3A%20provide%20IBSS%20RSN%20support%20for%20ath5k&In-Reply-To=%3C1326711999-20522-1-git-send-email-ordex%40autistici.org%3E>

--
Ben West
http://gowasabi.net
ben at gowasabi.net