[Commotion-dev] IP resolution problem for mesh-hopping

Preston Rhea prestonrhea at opentechinstitute.org
Fri May 17 13:37:52 UTC 2013

When we would either, or both, click on the hyperlinks in the
Neighbors table of Commotion, or manually enter the 5.* mesh IP
addresses into the browser address bar (both with and without
http://), it would re-direct us back to the 101.* IP address.

Should one have to click on the splash page to mesh-hop through the
browser? Is this only a problem when there is a gateway?