[Commotion-dev] Any use for libcyassl?

Will Hawkins hawkinsw at opentechinstitute.org
Tue May 21 18:21:11 UTC 2013

I will, as usual, agree with Dan. There are several packages that we
compile from scratch that typically require SSL but we specifically
compile them without that support. For the routing and application
announcement signing we use the nacl library provided by the Serval code.

Let's have Seamus chime in on his use of SSL before making any further
moves.

Thanks for the note on this, Ben. Any place we can save space is good!

Will