[Commotion-dev] commotion openbts iso

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Thu Nov 7 12:37:53 UTC 2013

Hi Robert,

I actually put together that live distro before having a USRP to test
on. And I'm pretty sure that when we actually got a USRP to test on, the
configuration didn't entirely work. It's totally experimental, after all.

If memory serves, I saw the same problem with the USRP device not being
recognized. I'm pretty sure you need to set some udev rules before the
system will recognize the USRP. I would recommend giving this a try:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/UdevConfig

Let us know anything else you run into!

Dan