[Commotion-dev] Note about mixing phone/pc clients and nanostations

Teco Boot teco at inf-net.nl
Fri Oct 11 07:51:54 UTC 2013

The RF path is symmetric. It is the Tx power, Rx sensitivity and noise floors that make links asymmetric.

If the nanostation becomes an unwanted dominant node because its high RF performance, you could reduce Tx power.

Teco

Op 10 okt. 2013, om 21:24 heeft Jordan McCarthy <mccarthy at opentechinstitute.org> het volgende geschreven: