[Commotion-dev] Questions about dashboard development

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Mon Oct 14 23:46:46 UTC 2013

Hello,

I think the wlan Slovenija guys are the leaders on this one, so it makes
sense to leverage their work and extend their work as required.  From
memory they also have some very capable developers who could probably do
much or all of the required work.

In fact, I wish we had a portal between them and our lab so that we could
make even more use of their skills.

Paul.