[Commotion-dev] GNU 30 Hackday Commotion Security Tasks

Josh King jking at opentechinstitute.org
Fri Sep 13 14:55:54 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I've received an email from one of the organizers of a hackathon at
Ekoparty (http://ekoparty.org), a security conference taking place in
Buenos Airies in concert with the GNU 30th anniversary. Since we are
listed as a GNU 30 project, they were interested in possible
security-related tasks or bugs in Commotion that could conceivably be
tackled as part of a 3-day hackathon.

So I'd like to solicit suggestions for items that would be interesting
for participants to work on in connection with Commotion so that I can
forward that on to the organizers. The sooner we get some suggestions,
the more time participants will have to prepare. Thanks!
--
Josh King
Lead Technologist