[Commotion-dev] uploaded python-networkmanager 0.9.10 to Debian

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri Sep 13 16:20:46 UTC 2013

I just uploaded my package for python-networkmanager to the official Debian
'unstable' repo. It should be accepted within a week or two.  Then if there
are no problems with it, it will be automatically accepted into
Debian/testing.  Once in Debian/testing, it'll be automatically included in
Ubuntu.

nm-dispatcher-olsrd and commotion-mesh-applet both rely on
python-networkmanager.  They were both developed against a patched version
0.9.6.  All my fixes should be incorporated into 0.9.10, but I haven't tested
nm-dispatcher-olsrd or commotion-mesh-applet with 0.9.10.

Here's the upstream source:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-networkmanager/

Here's where to track the package's progress:
http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/python-networkmanager_0.9.10-1.html
http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/python-networkmanager.html

.hc