[Commotion-dev] Txtinfo and Jsoninfo listening interfaces

Griffin Boyce griffinboyce at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 05:32:40 UTC 2013

httpinfo, jsoninfo, and txtinfo all poll for interface data, but that's
not continuous.

bigboard-listener.py may be actively listening to all interfaces all the
time, but I can't find a copy of it to confirm.  commotion-bigboard-send
references its existence, but it isn't in that repository. cc'd to Nat.

~Griffin