[Commotion-dev] Wiki pages about building Commotion

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Wed Sep 18 20:05:12 UTC 2013

Following up multiple threads on the commotion-discuss listserv about
running Commotion on alternate devices, I've added these 2 wiki pages to
get the ball rolling documenting build environment and build instructions
for the various flavors of Commotion Wireless:

https://code.commotionwireless.net/projects/commotion/wiki/Custom-Compile
https://code.commotionwireless.net/projects/commotion/wiki/Custom-Compile-OpenWRT

The first wiki page has also placeholders for other platforms, i.e.
Android, Linux/Debian/Ubuntu and OS X.  As best I can tell, the build
environment for those platform has not been documented anywhere yet, right?

--
Ben West
http://gowasabi.net
ben at gowasabi.net