[Commotion-dev] GNU 30 Hackday Commotion Security Tasks

Josh King jking at opentechinstitute.org
Mon Sep 23 16:33:58 UTC 2013

That sounds great; however, I would imagine that rewriting the Broadcom
driver stack would likely be well beyond what could be accomplished in a
3-day hackathon. Perhaps there are other discrete tasks around IBSS-RSN
that could be accomplished? I know that wpa_supplicant's implementation
could use some debugging.