[Commotion-dev] Automating Browser Testing

Andrew Reynolds andrew at opentechinstitute.org
Thu Apr 17 10:50:43 EDT 2014

I spent some time with the IDE this week and am just starting to work
with the perl and python bindings. So far it seems like exactly what I'm
looking for.

The biggest hurdle I see right now is that we can't run the
commotion-router web interface on the build server (at least not live),
so we may not be able to integrate fully with jenkins. If there's a
solution I'm overlooking I would love to hear it.

-andrew