[Commotion-dev] Merged olsrd branch commotion + release-0.6.6

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Tue Apr 22 12:25:25 EDT 2014

Thus far only deployed to a handful of atheros 802.11g nodes running r40431
OpenWRT AA (i.e. not commotion-router proper, nor yet on ar71xx target, nor
with olsrd-mdp plugin).  The specific failure I was seeing on an atheros
repeater node has not recurred yet, although I only reflashed it a couple
hours ago.  I can at least say that v0.6.6.1 is working just fine on those
nodes previously running olsrd v0.6.5-4.  No obvious regression.

Here is the /etc/config/olsrd I'm using, for your reference, based on
advice from Ferry Huberts:

config olsrd
    # uncomment the following line to use a custom config file instead:
    #option config_file '/etc/olsrd.conf'

    option 'IpVersion' '4'
    option 'LinkQualityLevel' '2'
    option 'LinkQualityAlgorithm' 'etx_ffeth'
    option 'SmartGateway' 'yes'
    option 'SmartGatewayUseCount' '1'
    option 'Pollrate' '0.1'
    option 'TcRedundancy'    '2'
    option 'MprCoverage'    '5'
    option 'LinkQualityFishEye' '0'

config 'LoadPlugin'
    option 'library' 'olsrd_arprefresh.so.0.1'

config 'LoadPlugin'
    option 'library' 'olsrd_dyn_gw.so.0.5'
    option 'HNA' '0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0'

config 'LoadPlugin'
  option 'library' 'olsrd_nameservice.so.0.3'
  #option 'resolv_file' '/tmp/resolv.conf.auto'
  option 'sighup_pid_file' '/var/run/dnsmasq.pid'
  option 'suffix' '.mesh'

config 'LoadPlugin'
    option 'library' 'olsrd_txtinfo.so.0.1'
    option 'port'    '2006'