[Commotion-dev] Commotiuon Linux Installation

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Mon Jan 6 17:21:50 UTC 2014

Luigi,

About the IP addresses, we have changed our IP addressing schema for the
latest release. We are no longer using
5.x.x.x/101.x.x.x/102.x.x.x/103.x.x.x subnets. Instead, we are using the
100.64.0.0/10 address space for the mesh network, and 10.0.0.0/8 for the
all client networks. I am hoping we'll put out a longer statement soon
about the reasoning behind this decision and what it will mean in terms
of compatibility.

Dan