[Commotion-dev] testing TP-LINK routers

Chris Ritzo critzo at opentechinstitute.org
Thu Jan 9 16:30:26 UTC 2014

Hi Marcio,
Thanks for the email. We'll get the nightly builds back soon.

If you're building from source from our git repos, the master branch of
commotion-feed should bring in all the most recent development:
https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-feed

Also, we're testing on the WDR-4300s in the office and I just built a
1.0 image this morning. Would you like me to make it available to you?

Best,
Chris

On 01/09/2014 11:19 AM, Marcio Montenegro wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am testing OTI commotion using TP-LINK WDR-4300 and WDR-3600 routers.
> The last nightly build for TP-LINK was on December 27. Why no more builds ?
>    Actually I can compile OTI cloning GIT repository.If I use my own
> build I can have the last development updates ?
> Thanks in advance,
> Marcio

Chris Ritzo
Technologist - Open Technology Institute
New America Foundation