[Commotion-dev] commotion on tp-mr3020 and other low resource devices via extroot

Chris Ritzo critzo at opentechinstitute.org
Tue Jan 21 00:10:30 UTC 2014

Thanks Ben & Paul!

Ben - I'm attempting to build a factory image with that kernel now.

Paul- yes, I have USB extroot working, but without extensive testing.
I've documented my work here:
https://wiki.commotionwireless.net/doku.php?id=usb_extroot_installation
feel free to try this out on your devices to confirm.

Thanks! Chris