[Commotion-dev] commotion on barrier breaker

miles miles at tenhand.com
Tue Jan 28 08:00:06 UTC 2014

I've been trying to get commotion built on barrier breaker.  Yes, this isn't supported, but I've got hardware that needs it.

There are two major areas where things seem to break: hotplug and luci

Luci looks like just a version matching problem between trunk & packages.

The more frustrating problem is with hotplug.  I can't get both wireless devices up at the same time. The olsr hotplug script seems to be run twice, once for the AP and once for the mesh interface. But the hotplug script detects both as wlan0. When I edit the script to use device instead of interface, the script recognizes the correct interface, but something breaks in queries to commotiond.

Has anyone else been got beyond this?