[Commotion-dev] Update on commotion-router under x86

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Fri Jan 31 19:27:40 UTC 2014

Thanks so much for this update, Ben! Presumably we shouldn't migrate
Commotion-router to BB until the latter is released as stable, so
hopefully that will be sooner rather than later :)

But it's great to hear OpenWRT trunk is working smoothly in VM-Ware.
That will open up some great possibilities for testing in the future.

Dan