[Commotion-dev] [commotiond] need help on cmake

Luis EG Ontanon luis at ontanon.org
Wed Jul 16 21:06:10 EDT 2014

Need cmake help to add the generated lua api to the build system...

I should be able to generate colua.c but my mods to the CMakeLists.txt
so far have failed...

This is what I added: I've tried with various versions of the MACROS
with no succesfull outcome. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

SET( LUA_EXECUTABLE /own_libs/lua-5.2.3/src/lua )

ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(
    OUTPUT
      colua.c
    COMMAND ${LUA_EXECUTABLE}
      ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/extern/luaqwrap.lua
      ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/colua.lwq
      ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/colua.c
    DEPENDS
      ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/colua.lwq
      ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/extern/luaqwrap/luaqwrap.lua
      ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/extern/luaqwrap/luaqwrap.h
      ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/extern/luaqwrap/luaqwrap.c
)

-- Marshall McLuhan