[Commotion-dev] Commotion Wireless on Raspberry PI

joshua besneatte besneatte at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:48:04 EDT 2014

I am going to start playing with the new client today. I have a router and
compatible cellphone on the way here for testing.

I got so excited with getting the old code ported to the pi I totally
missed the "no longer under development" part oops :/
While still fun to play with I won't focus any more time on the deprecated
code.

I have only used svn before, so I will need to familiarize myself with git,
but I will keep the list abreast of any progress I make.