[Commotion-dev] Doxygen generated documentation

Nat Meysenburg nat at opentechinstitute.org
Fri Jun 6 15:18:09 EDT 2014

Hi folks,

I'm happy to announce that we have just added some Doxygen generated API
references to the Commotion Wireless site. Right now we have
documentation for commotiond and the upcoming version of
commotion-client (the future of what is now the Linux client).

You can find them at: https://commotionwireless.net/developer/api

Please take a look around. If you see anything amiss (broken links,
weird formatting, etc.), please either email me or, even better, open an
issue against the commotion-docs repo on GitHub:
https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-docs

Also, if there are any repos in our codebase that you want to see us add
Doxygen documentation for, please open an issue. Posting those may be
limited to the extent to which we've actually written comments for that
code.

If you are interested in generating your own documents for Commotion
sources, I wrote a helper script that is distributed with the code for
this site itself. You can find that here:
https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-docs/tree/staging/scripts/doxygen

Hopefully the next iteration will also contain links to the LaTex
version of the Doxygen documents. If anyone has good ideas or pointers
on how to present those, I'm all ears.

Cheers,
~~Nat