[Commotion-dev] adding Babel + IPv6 support - follow-up 2

Martin Lachance lachancem at msn.com
Sat Mar 22 16:20:16 UTC 2014

Hi Seamus,
Sorry I just added my name to my GitHub account (I am xbmi).For the R1.1 you can state my name instead of my username if you want, but it was really just a small fix.For all the pull requests coming from the "reseaulibre-polymtl" GitHub repos, it would be great if you can mention "Team RéseauLibre" as a whole as you suggested! I tried to make the pull-request as the reseaulibre-polymtl 'organization' but couldn't figure out how or if it's even possible.
Thanks for your time!
Martin Lachance

From: Seamus Tuohy <s2e at opentechinstitute.org>Date: Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 1:55 PMSubject: Re: [Commotion-dev] adding Babel + IPv6 support - follow-up 2To: commotion-dev at lists.chambana.netHey,I can't speak to the non-LuCI changes. You can go ahead and send a pullrequest for the LuCI-menu changes though. I will be the personreviewing, and like to have any revision/code-question conversationsattached to the code.The LuCI work will have to wait on the rest of Commotion to be mergedin. But, I will try to get you the first round feedback by Wednesday the26th on your LuCI changes.We are excited to get your work integrated. I actually just added Babelinto the Commotion config-editor in the upcoming Commotion desktopclient in anticipation of this work being finished before the client.Good to see I was not totally off base.Also, Geneviève and xmbi are mentioned in the latest release notes forsome R1.1 repos as "authors" because we listed all contributors for thispoint release. I don't know who xmbi is, but I only mentioned them bytheir github account.If you would like us to simply mention "Team Réseau Libre " as a whole,would like to have your "real" names used in releases where you havecontributed (I am looking at you xmbi), or would like us to removereferences to you in our future release notes let us know.Thanks again for all your work!s2e