[Commotion-dev] Ad-hoc problems in BB: authenticated but not authorized

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Wed Apr 1 17:07:28 EDT 2015

Ah, then I guess it's helpful I remember now that a pair of UBNT
Nanostation M5's I tested would not authorize w/ each other on their adhoc
VIF, when one node ran AA and the other node ran recent revision of BB,
isn't it?  Both nodes running BB were able to authorize.

So, that point to a backward incompatibility introduced into the
wireless-testing library at some point between AA and BB.

ben at gowasabi.net
314-246-9434