[Commotion-dev] TP-Link WDR3500

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Wed Jul 8 17:32:45 EDT 2015

Hi David,

Like Andy said, the TL-WDR3500 isn't officially supported yet. However,
as I mentioned on the support queue last night, I've been working on
building a custom image for you, which should have the bug fixed that
prevented you from accessing it over the network in the 1.2rc1
pre-release testing image. Sorry for it taking so long, I was wrestling
with an upstream build error that had cropped up since I built the
1.2rc1 images.

You can find this *completely unofficial, completely untested* image here:

http://files.opentechinstitute.org/~jking/commotion_tplink/ar71xx/generic/

Let me know if it works for you. I don't have a WDR3500 on hand right
now to test it, but at the very least it should include that fix for the
network bug.