[Commotion-dev] DNS probes

Adam Longwill adam.longwill at metamesh.org
Wed Jun 17 16:41:55 EDT 2015

So we've got a node we put up in a space that doesn't have Internet access
because they just moved in. there's a node across the street that is
providing a gateway. I can get online when connected to that node. But when
I'm connected to the gateway-less node I flip open Chrome and try to hit
woot.com, my test site, and I always get "DNS_probe_fnished_no_internet".

The odd thing is, I have other nodes configured the same way but they ARE
getting internet access even when they're just powered and not gatewayed
themselves.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks.