[Commotion-dev] Adhoc HT mode patch for Barrier Breaker

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Mon Jun 29 13:52:52 EDT 2015

Passing on my confirmation this changeset presently in OpenWRT trunk/CC
resolves a problem in Barrier Breaker where adhoc networks don't get any HT
modes enabled:

https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/44100/

That is, adhoc wireless networks would only have the legacy 802.11g rates
enabled, up to 54Mbit/s, and nothing faster.  So those networks would be
running at slower than expected speeds.

Commotion Wireless 1.2rc1 (to my understanding) is based on Barrier
Breaker, so I'm guessing you'd be having this problem too.

--
Ben West
http://gowasabi.net
ben at gowasabi.net