[Commotion-discuss] Broader Project Agenda Setting

Dan Meredith meredith at newamerica.net
Fri Feb 4 14:58:17 CST 2011

Heya Preston,

On 02/04/2011 02:34 PM, Preston Rhea wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have created a Google Doc to frame the total project, not just the
> technical layers (like the commotion software).
>
> Find it
> here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K-jevvf1ZIrXHJmGvaeKce9eYrFkWe8Ay3LMMavdsHM/edit?hl=en&authkey=CNWLluII
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K-jevvf1ZIrXHJmGvaeKce9eYrFkWe8Ay3LMMavdsHM/edit?hl=en&authkey=CNWLluII>
> and request me for editing privileges.

This looks awesome, thanks for putting this together.  I especially like
the "Identify the practices for" with the 6 types of deployment
situations and the questions around determining how to establish the
project layers.

FYI, it looks like you've set it to be public rather than a request for
editing privileges.

Cheers,
--
Dan

> These are just the initial questions I came up with; please ask more,
> edit those which have been asked, and answer outstanding questions.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Preston
>
> --
> Preston Rhea
> Research Associate, Open Technology Initiative
> New America Foundation
> +1-202-570-9770<http://prestonrhea.org/>

Dan Meredith
Technologist