[Commotion-discuss] Broader Project Agenda Setting

Erich Heine sophacles at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 15:53:13 CST 2011

Preston,

This is a great start! As this gets fleshed out a bit, and answers for this
start getting filled in I think there would be a good bit of info that could
be gleaned from here into nice wiki documents.

Im going to start filling in answers inline following a pattern that
hopefully others will follow too, so we can both discuss and converge on
answers simultaneously :)

Regards,
Erich