[Commotion-discuss] [Commotion-announce] [Commotion-dev] Commotion source now available via git daemon

Brian Duggan duggan at newamerica.net
Thu Sep 29 13:07:44 CDT 2011

Hi all,

Apologies for the confusion. Apparently, git-daemon had been working
until we upgraded to gitolite as our access control method. gitolite
decided it should have complete control over whether something was
served via git-daemon, so nothing is currently available publicly. I
should have it resolved in a few minutes.

Thanks,
Brian

On Thu Sep 29 14:05:12 2011, Chris Ritzo wrote:
> Ben,
> FYi Pulling a public clone worked for me a couple days ago.
> -Chris
>
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Josh King <joshking at newamerica.net
> <mailto:joshking at newamerica.net>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Ben,
>
>     We recently pushed a bunch of updates to the development site, and
>     that's resulted in a few issues with the repository handling. Brian's
>     working on it and should have it fixed in a bit.
>
>     On Thu 29 Sep 2011 01:55:18 PM EDT, Ben West wrote:
>     > I'm behind some pretty sketchy wifi in Detroit right now, which
>     may be the
>     > cause, but I've so far been unable to check out the repo...
>     >
>     > bash#~/commotion$ git clone
>     git://git.chambana.net/commotion-openwrt
>     <http://git.chambana.net/commotion-openwrt>
>     > Initialized empty Git repository in
>     > /blah/blah/blah/commotion/commotion-openwrt/.git/
>     > fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
>     >
>     > Anyone else having the same problem?
>     >
>     > On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Brian Duggan
>     <duggan at newamerica.net <mailto:duggan at newamerica.net>>wrote:
>     >
>     >> Commotion-dev mailing list
>     >> Commotion-dev at lists.chambana.net
>     <mailto:Commotion-dev at lists.chambana.net>
>     >>
>     >
>     >
>     >

>     --
>     Josh King
>     Technical Lead
>     Open Technology Initiative
>     New America Foundation

Brian Duggan
Technologist | pgp 0x6B058DB2
Open Technology Initiative | 202 596 3483
New America Foundation | http://oti.newamerica.net