[Commotion-discuss] more intros!

a. bentham calluna at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 18:31:19 CDT 2011

Greetings!

I was excited to learn about the project also through the LeMonde article!
What caught me was the link to Indymedia. I have volunteered with Indymedia
since 2000. I am now a graduate student in Seattle writing my thesis on a
project I worked on setting up an IMC in Palestine which though did not
ultimately succeed is giving me a lot of information to look at digital
media in the Arab world, specifically Palestine and Jordan. I am an
Arab-American and I travel between France, the Middle East and the US
frequently for work and research. I would love to put in some time towards
making this project succeed.

Amirah