[Commotion-discuss] [OTI-Field] Commotion: now without the paper clips

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Thu Apr 18 15:37:39 UTC 2013

Some searching thru the UBNT user forums indicates that while it may work
to flash OpenWRT onto their radios via the stock AirOS firmware, it's not
tested and may not work depending on what version of AirOS is there.

Also, which image was flashed via AirOS?  Was it the 'factory' version or
the 'sysupgrade' version?

>>> http://oti.newamerica.net
>>>

>> --
>> Georgia Bullen