[Commotion-discuss] MtP router network

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Thu Aug 1 18:38:18 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I can confirm having encountered similar issues specifically repeater nodes
not correctly masq'ing AP traffic to the Internet, while gateway nodes do.
My own problems were encountered running both private APs and coovachilli
APs (as opposed to nodogsplash) on nodes running the WasabiNet firmware,
not Commotion-OpenWRT. However the firewall config is quite similar.

So, on repeater nodes I have the 'masq' option enabled for zones mesh, ap1,
and ap2 (i.e. public and private APs).  On gateway nodes, it seems that I
need to have 'masq' disabled for zones ap1 and ap2.

--
Ben West
http://gowasabi.net
ben at gowasabi.net